Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Big bird in Buffalo

Welcome to the forum and the Typhoon H. You will find it an easy flyer and you'll never need an account with Yuneec for any reason.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Bills are in playoffs!
Ohhhh, so that's why it is so cold here in Western New York! :D

Welcome from me.
I came to the H480 18 months ago as a continuation from flying a P2V+ which, incidentally, I still fly...for now.

You'll find that the H is a different king of flying experience that what you are used to with the Phantom. But flying the H is beautiful. A pleasurable experience once you get the hang of it. Since you already have experience flying a Phantom you'll soon pick up on the H.

Top Tips
Do all calibrations before your first flight; If it has an older firmware version don't rush to update it...it'll fly just fine with whatever firmware version it has; Always land before the first low level battery warning; most important, have fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech