Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Binding 3 Ariel ST16

Reaction score
Hello! Can I configure the 3 Ariel ST16 controller on any other Typhoon H other than the original Typhoon H that comes with the controller? How can I do it? Is there a tutorial that can help me? I ask the question because it crashed my Typhoon H. I bought another one but it came with the 2 Ariel controller and I have a 3 Ariel controller.

Yes, you can pair it. Yuneec has a video showing exactly how to pair the ST16/ST16+ to the TH. There are also videos on YouTube for by others. The process is the same no matter which version of the TH you have.

Btw, just so you know, all ST16 variants have 3 antenna. While the original appears to have only two, the third (ie. the second 2.4GHz) antenna is inside the controller casing, at the top, near the center.

Also, it's easy to convert an ST16 to an ST16+. I did it on mine about 18 months ago (although, now I'm going to sell the whole package, incl 2 CGO3+ camera w/ ² different power lenses). Anyway, enjoy your replacement.

Reactions: IMAWARI
Yes it will work with your 3 external antenna controller. See creating a new model and the binding procedure on page 43 of the attached manual.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: IMAWARI

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech