Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Binding a firefly 6s

Reaction score
Hello, newbie here. My son promptly reset my st10 and now I'm trying to get back to flying and recording. I have tilted forward the copter twice to get into binding mode and it recognizes what i think are the copter and my fire fly camera. I select the copter and it connects but when I to the same for the firefly camera it asks first for a sign-in and password (I don't have either). Anyone know what I'm doing wrong and what I need to get back to flying?

Hello, newbie here. My son promptly reset my st10 and now I'm trying to get back to flying and recording. I have tilted forward the copter twice to get into binding mode and it recognizes what i think are the copter and my fire fly camera. I select the copter and it connects but when I to the same for the firefly camera it asks first for a sign-in and password (I don't have either). Anyone know what I'm doing wrong and what I need to get back to flying?
The default password for Yuneec cameras is "1234567890".
I think the FireFly Default password is “12345678”.

http://img.banggood.com/images/upload/2015/07/FIREFLY FHD DV -EN Ver2.5.pdf

Reactions: JRadtheNomad
Thanks Steve, that worked. Now my gimbal is not working properly! It moves to a nearly vertical position and stops... Any ideas?

If the gimbal is connected using a cable, unplug it and check the wires and connector. Also check the ST10 with Hardware Monitor to make sure the left camera tilt slider is working properly. I can imagine how the camera could cause that but you could unplug the camera to see if the gimbal tilt works without it.

If the gimbal is connected using a cable, unplug it and check the wires and connector. Also check the ST10 with Hardware Monitor to make sure the left camera tilt slider is working properly. I can imagine how the camera could cause that but you could unplug the camera to see if the gimbal tilt works without it.
It does have a cable and they appear to be OK. Does the model selection matter? Not sure that I'm binding the correct camera type. Does not list a Firefly but rather CO1 or GOPRO or CO2 CO3. I believe I have it under CO2 and it is binding? Might try other set-ups that allow the wifi. I'm getting closer to my earlier/initial set-up that had gimbal steady, flight and sight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco