Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Binding

No. That should not be necessary.
Thank you Steve! I'm a former Phantom 3 flyer and I bought this Typhoon H in January and I have had numerous great flights and then I've had some not so good.
I just binded the aircraft to the ST16 and had a great flight this morning and shot video for 7 minutes and when I viewed it on my computer it was 3 min in 1 section and 4 min in another section.
I wonder how that happened and I'm using a 32 gb Sandisk ultra plus micro chip.

Thank you Steve! I'm a former Phantom 3 flyer and I bought this Typhoon H in January and I have had numerous great flights and then I've had some not so good.
I just binded the aircraft to the ST16 and had a great flight this morning and shot video for 7 minutes and when I viewed it on my computer it was 3 min in 1 section and 4 min in another section.
I wonder how that happened and I'm using a 32 gb Sandisk ultra plus micro chip.
There are significant differences between the P3 and the H and the learning curve is a bit steep at first.
The CGO cameras record a maximum of 5 min clips but the recordings are continuous. When you put them together in an editor they will look seamless.

FYI this is the Typhoon G forum, not the Typhoon H. G is a totally different product, it's a quad with a gimbal for a gopro.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanidharavi