Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bit-rate after Update

Reaction score
Was curious if H's bit-rate has dropped or increased after recent update? I haven't filmed in same location under similar lighting to test if rate has changed. Filming in my house with 4k raw kbps was around 14.5k 1080p 60fps was 13k

It's my understanding the bit rate is determined by what is changing during filming. I notice when filming at night the bit rate is very low because there is so much black area which doesn't change. I don't think bit rate determines quality since the rating of the processor are for max bit rate which is rarely needed in most filming.

It's my understanding the bit rate is determined by what is changing during filming. I notice when filming at night the bit rate is very low because there is so much black area which doesn't change. I don't think bit rate determines quality since the rating of the processor are for max bit rate which is rarely needed in most filming.
Totally agree, i was changing the scene by tapping my foot in front of camera in a very scientific manner while systematically rotating camera randomly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis