Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Black Friday Deals, Where Are They?

Reaction score
Hi All, Trying to stretch my few shackles as far as possible, I saw this ad and figured I would either get a backup Q500 4K or just do the upgrade and get the H but I can't find a retailer that is offering the sale. I went to the Yuneec website but everything is out of stock & at regular retail. So I'm throwing up two questions a pending part 107 pilot:
1. Should I buy a backup Q500 4K & more batteries?
2. Bite the bullet & purchase the H to set up what I can offer clients?

Reactions: PatR
For Europeans ONLY, about black friday ( I am a hobbyist ) , here there is some Typhoon H plus at 1499euro :

That price is as high or higher as when the H was first released in 2016.

Considering all the other releases between then and now a realistic selling price for a new H should be closer to $700.00. Although it still works well the H is more than a bit dated compared to newer platforms with similar or greater functionality.

Reactions: AlgebraMan
That price is for a H plus from EU website link, I've not seen them lower than £1400 new here, but with the launch of the H3 when it comes, hopefully, prices will tumble, the H went half price when the plus was launched here.

Reactions: AlgebraMan
The Typhoon H and H Plus , despite may seem similar, are two very different aircraft , with different main frame, camera, IMU board , motors and also the ST16s (inside) is another pcb.

I do not think the TH+ will have a price drop with the launch of TH3, because the platform is very similar (H520/TH+/TH3) , only the camera and some functionality in the software will be improved.

The Typhoon H and H Plus , despite may seem similar, are two very different aircraft , with different main frame, camera, IMU board , motors and also the ST16s (inside) is another pcb.

I do not think the TH+ will have a price drop with the launch of TH3, because the platform is very similar (H520/TH+/TH3) , only the camera and some functionality in the software will be improved.
Will have to wait and see.

Tired of searching for a deal on over priced obsolete tech. Yuneec needs to make a better effort for my dollars. Mantis G over priced for the specs. Typhoon H no sales. I ordered the Magic Mini with the Fly More Combo. 3 axis gimbal, 3 batteries, 3 battery charger for $500! If Yuneec had a good holiday deal, they kept the info to themselves. Pity but a missed holiday season on them.

Tired of searching for a deal on over priced obsolete tech. Yuneec needs to make a better effort for my dollars. Mantis G over priced for the specs. Typhoon H no sales. I ordered the Magic Mini with the Fly More Combo. 3 axis gimbal, 3 batteries, 3 battery charger for $500! If Yuneec had a good holiday deal, they kept the info to themselves. Pity but a missed holiday season on them.
There won't be any Typhoon H deals, it's discontinued. The plus I haven't looked, obsolete, might be, but it still performs and looks good, and one plus point no interference from China on my privacy!

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Ovonic Thanksgiving day deal now!! Ampow Thanksgiving Day Sale

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430