Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Blue Blinking LED's

Reaction score
I had a propeller break mid-flight and it took a 150' plummet. The camera broke off and one motor would not start. I fixed the camera and replaced the motor. Now when trying to connect to my transmitter, I can see the camera footage, but it will not move. The motors wont try to start and I am getting the blue light flashing constantly under the belly of the drone. I have no Idea what is going on.

I had a propeller break mid-flight and it took a 150' plummet. The camera broke off and one motor would not start. I fixed the camera and replaced the motor. Now when trying to connect to my transmitter, I can see the camera footage, but it will not move. The motors wont try to start and I am getting the blue light flashing constantly under the belly of the drone. I have no Idea what is going on.
Sounds like you may have to re-bind the Q to the controller

I came across someone saying that. I put the drone into bind mode with the light blinking orange and went through the process with the transmitter. The transmitter said it connected, but all the gauges showed n/a still. Battery voltage, gps, distance, and altitude all show n/a and the drone just continues to flash orange, while waiting to bind. I have video feed from the camera and the wifi shows connected but the camera wont move up or down. The camera does work fine on the steady grip handle.

You might have to hard wire the camera to the drone you should have got a cable that goes in the socket under the drone and other end in the camera try that

I cant get the drone to bind to the transmitter. Once in bind mode, it stays there even after the whole process is done with the transmitter.

Are u in the UK if u are give yuneec a call also see when you put the drone back together after engine fix did you connect it to the GUI on the pc and follow instructions to set each engine

I did not. I havent found anything about that yet. What is the process for that? Or do you know where I can find it?
I am in the US. I sat on hold for 90 minutes for tech support yesterday before I gave up. The hold time the automated service kept giving would go down and then increase again.

Yea the UK customer service is far better than the US I find out the twice I have called over here in the UK will try find the link for u

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal