Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Booked my PfCO for Jan17 : )

Reaction score
Have my (PfCO) Permission for Commercial Operations course booked in January to enable me to fly my UAV for commercial work and surveys. Course content includes ground school & flight test, practical hands on experience and ops manual completion workshops. at the end of the course you can apply for your Permission from the CAA to fly commercially in the UK.

Introduction

Has anyone on the forum in the UK completed a course with CDT or another provider? Any advice appreciated. Looking forward to the course and learning a bit more about commercial aspects. Taking the Typhoon for the flying tests but also looking forward to getting to trying others to see how they compare.

Any feedback from your course? Thinking of getting qualified, looking for a school in the Home Counties area.

Any feedback from your course? Thinking of getting qualified, looking for a school in the Home Counties area.
I did mine with an outfit called RUSTA (Google it) and at the time it cost me £900.00 including VAT.
They do the courses at several locations around the U.K. I did mine in Blackpool. The tutors are largely ex RAF dudes so they know their onions.

Reactions: Dave Stingray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco