Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze 4K, IRS

Reaction score
Hi, sorry for my poor english. I have a problem with my Breeze 4K, IRS shines yellow. When I lift it 20-30 cm, it lights up blue and can be started. This happens indoors and outdoors. On light and dark ground, day and night.Glass from IR clean as a virgin tear. I read about it in this forum, but I can't find a specific answer.
Please help, thank you

That is perfectly normal operation. The orange/yellow for the Status just means the sensor is too close to get an accurate measurement. You will still be able to launch, unless the Status is red.

The one thing to watch for with the IR Sensor (LiDAR) is smudges, dirt, fogging, or cracks. These can cause the sensor to not detect liftoff and the Breeze will make a rapid assent, give a warning about no liftoff, then cut the motors and plummet to the ground. Always inspect the filter glass before you launch.

Welcome to the forum!

Your English is fine! Much better than my Polish. You will find a lot of good information in the Sticky Threads in the Breeze forums.

Last edited:
Please take a screenshot of Breeze Cam when the motors will not start. Then use the ‘Attach files’ button to post it here in a reply.

The motors won’t arm because you have no GPS. Do you have the GPS turned off?

Reactions: Chuckmc
The motors won’t arm because you have no GPS. Do you have the GPS turned off?

I turned off the GPS, while the GPS is on, I can't start the engines. The drone can be started when I raise it to a height of 10 "

It appears you are trying to fly indoors, so if you are you do want GPS off. It is odd that the motors will not arm with the IRS in the yellow. It should not have to be blue for the motors to arm.

Do you get the same results outdoors?

It appears you are using the iOS version of Breeze Cam. Try placing the phone in airplane mode, then enable WiFi, connect to the Breeze, open Breeze Cam, then try launching.

Is your Breeze still under warranty?

It appears you are using the iOS version of Breeze Cam. Try placing the phone in airplane mode, then enable WiFi, connect to the Breeze, open Breeze Cam, then try launching.

It also doesn't work, and unfortunately it isn't under warranty. I tried to raise it today so that the IRS would light up in blue, but it didn't turn on anymore.

I wanted to do a hard reset, but unfortunately the drone does not reset.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval