Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze bluetooth control

Reaction score
Hy guys!

I'd like to know if the Breeze bluetooth control allow a better control than the cell. I know the connection is still made by the cell phone, but I would like to have a smooth control, by example, when spinning the Breeze over its own axis it spins too fast with the cell. May I get a better result over the spin speed with the bluetooth control?

Thanks in advance, and please forgive some English error!

Hy guys!

I'd like to know if the Breeze bluetooth control allow a better control than the cell. I know the connection is still made by the cell phone, but I would like to have a smooth control, by example, when spinning the Breeze over its own axis it spins too fast with the cell. May I get a better result over the spin speed with the bluetooth control?

Thanks in advance, and please forgive some English error!

The feeling and responsiveness is better with the controller. Far from being perfect but better. So keep in mind that the joysticks are not to be compared with the performance of a proper RC. What I feel the joysticks have only fife positions in any direction. So it might be neutral - slow spin - fast spin, when you want a panoramic sweep.

Reactions: MarcusVR
Thanks for the opinion, airborne! I'm thinking about to buy the controller/googles kit, but as it is expensive here (around US$ 200,00), I'm taking more informations before to expend it.

I would hold off on the fpv controller goggles kit as I have them but since the latest firmware of the breeze it does not work. When you go to connect the controller under the fpv option on breeze app it just goes and resets the the app home start screen. It might be the combination of the firmware and my updated Android to nougat firmware as everything was working fine up until then.

Reactions: MarcusVR
Realstreetuck, firstly, please forgive the delay!

I'll follow your advice and wait a little longer before I buy it.

Thanks, my friend.

Reactions: red_devil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430