Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze camera Jumpy when tilting down and up from the down position

It’s not really a tilt... it’s a trim. So it’s not smooth and not intended for use during capture. The Breeze is a very simple selfie drone with little features but works well for quick capture in places you can’t bring in a bigger camera platform. It’s also an excellent pre shot tester to look at POV and light and shadow orientation. I also use it for indoor simple filming when I’m in an environment where optical flow is working. I’m pretty sure it came with a big orange notice that said it was not returnable to the seller and you must deal with Yuneec. Not a good idea as I doubt they will find a problem unless your trimming makes the camera tilt not stay in one place and it’s physically moving all the time.

For what it’s worth, I’ve learned tilting down before any reverse flight can yield an editable fairly smooth pull back but it’s always showing clunky swings on any movement. It’s not a spark let alone a mavic but I’m used to Yuneec quirk and don’t want to learn a new set of frustrations and I understand all the numerous Breeze shortcomings and have learned how to use it efficiently.

Reactions: jrojas1128
Good deal! Thanks for your insight. Just wasn’t sure if it was the case with just my bird or all of them have this “quirk”. Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanidharavi