Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Camera tilt not working

Reaction score
Goodmorning,
I have a breeze 4k since 10 days and did some flights with everithing working properly.
Since a couple of days I can hear a noise (the camera servo-motor) but the camera is not moving.
Please let me know if there's a procedure or if I need to send the drone for assistance.

Best Regards

Max

The camera servo often does make noise. Are you using the app or the FPV controller to tilt the camera? I found I lost camera tilt on the controller and had to rebind the Bluetooth.

If you can't tilt in the app then that's not so good ;-(

I got the FPV controller working with my breeze today but the camera tilt control on the controller does not work. one way (I think the top button) rotates the craft and the down button does nothing. Any ideas? The tilt works when just using the phone.

I got the FPV controller working with my breeze today but the camera tilt control on the controller does not work. one way (I think the top button) rotates the craft and the down button does nothing. Any ideas? The tilt works when just using the phone.

You need to update the firmware in your controller. See this thread Breeze G3 Controller Update - Updated 3/14/2018.

That didn't seem to make any difference, will call Yuneec tomorrow.

Can you tilt it with the camera control in any modes other than controller mode?

Are the LED’s on the edge of the controller between the sticks blue?

If so, reread the directions in the pdf file in the firmware download and follow them to the letter. It will update the controller so it will work properly.

There is a reset button on the back of the controller, hold it in and power on the controller, release it after 30 seconds. Power off the controller. Now power it up making sure to set mode for iOS or Android after doing the reset.

If that doesn’t work, call Yuneec Customer Support.

Tried all things again several times including the reset and even tried a different computer and still no tilt with controller. Will call Yuneec tomorrow.

Yuneec emailed the same update with no better success. They are sending me a new controller but don't have any in stock because they are "back ordered". Not a happy customer with a brand new drone.

What version of Windows are you using?

Did they try walking you through the update process?

Hopefully the one they send will already be updated.

Windows 10 on both computers. They just ask if I was holding down R1 and A during the update, I was. I think I'll open the old one up after I receive the new one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech