Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze controller issue

Reaction score
I am able to connect controller to breeze 4k, I see the video, can operate the gimbal, change from pic to vid mode, hit r2 and the helpenu comes up, everything seems fine but when I hold start for 3-5 sec to see it countdown from 3.2.1 lift off nothing happens. It will not left off . I've installed latest firmware on app and controller , running Android 8.0. recalibrated, full battery . I'm out of ideas any help would be good thanks .

Place controller in Android mode by pressing Power +A to power it on. Connect to Breeze via WiFi, start Breeze Cam, go to Controller mode, and Slide to Proceed. The controller should connect at this point. If the Breeze still won’t launch using the controller, contact Yuneec Customer Service.

ok first post.. thank you all for helps i have read.. had my first flight yesterday. one battery worth .. lol.. wife bought me a Breeze from a friend.. not sure where from.. but reading here i found the controller update.. once i did that i was able to actually connect it to my Galaxy note 8 and fly it.. during my first flight yesterday.. i tried to land it using the Y on controller.. and it would not land.. i stayed close to the ground.. took a few pictures.. which didnt save due to no sd card inserted..not found the slot as of yet...also i found out its missing the lens on the bottom of the drone. ty ~ Bill

There is no slot for an SD card on the Breeze. The SD memory is hardwired on the circuit board that has the microUSB connector on it (access cover on side of Breeze).

If GPS is not enabled or not enough satellites are acquired, pressing Y on the controller will not land the Breeze as RTH needs GPS to work. The regular Landing function on the controller is to press the Start button for 3+ seconds and release. The Breeze will land at the present position.

Reactions: rox_simba
There is no slot for an SD card on the Breeze. The SD memory is hardwired on the circuit board that has the microUSB connector on it (access cover on side of Breeze).

If GPS is not enabled or not enough satellites are acquired, pressing Y on the controller will not land the Breeze as RTH needs GPS to work. The regular Landing function on the controller is to press the Start button for 3+ seconds and release. The Breeze will land at the present position.

i will look and see what i can find RE: about the lens cover that is missing. anything specific come to mind. thx.

If it is the larger one, it is an IR pass filter for the IR sensor used to measure low altitude (<3 meters in daylight and <5 meters in low light/darkness). It is best to have the filter there. It is an integral part of the bottom cover of the Breeze. Plain glass or plastic is usually not very effective and has caused several Breeze aircraft to have hard landings or crashes.

Google Breeze parts to find price and availability of the bottom cover.

Reactions: rox_simba

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11