Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze controller only, where to buy

Reaction score
Someone know if it is possible to buy the breeze controller without the FPV?

I have checked several sites and seems they sold only the combo controller +FPV.

I live in Italy so I'm in search of a reseller that ship in Europe.

Another question. The controller extends the range of possible flight and video signal on smartphone/ipad should be better right?

I have checked several sites and seems they sold only the combo controller +FPV.

Another question. The controller extends the range of possible flight and video signal on smartphone/ipad should be better right?

People have said they bought the Gamesir controller alone (since its just white labeled for Yuneec as far as visual differences go) but that it must have a different bluetooth API because it will not connect to the Breeze like the one that Yuneec sells does.

Hi!

The controller uses the WIFI from the phone.
The range to the breeze is the same.

Robi

Hi!

The controller uses the WIFI from the phone.
The range to the breeze is the same.

Robi
So it's useless if I buy it for have a more stable connection and video on the smartphone. It helps only to control the drone. Nothing else?

So it's useless if I buy it for have a more stable connection and video on the smartphone. It helps only to control the drone. Nothing else?
Hi,
absolutely correct. The controller does nothing in respect to stability and/or reliability of your WiFi connection to the breeze. BUT it will greatly enhance your flying experience. Control of your drone will be so much smoother and more accurate in comparison to steering with your mobile.

ebay maybe?

Help !! I have a brand new drone today for Xmas .. charges battery fully for 1 hour before use. Started to fly after 3 minutes power suddenly stopped off with drone landing. Went to charge battery got blue flashing light !!!

What do I do or is it a bad battery ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio