Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze controller Y button

Reaction score
The manual says Y is to "go home" but when it is pushed the drone skyrockets straight up. any ideas what I am doing wrong?

What are your return to home settings in BreezeCam?

1CD35E9B-338D-45E4-B1F8-374E7D00BF43.jpeg

Last edited:
The manual says Y is to "go home" but when it is pushed the drone skyrockets straight up. any ideas what I am doing wrong?
That's the way RTH works. The drone flies up to a preset altitude to get clearance from all, it flies horizontally to above the takeoff point then comes vertically down.
Hitting the Y at anytime during RTH cancels the RTH.
I read some case, people took off the drone from under a tree, flew it across out to the open area, the RTH landed the drone on top of that tree. In other case, people hit RTH when the drone was under a tall tree or inside the patio.

When you push the Y button it is returning to home but it goes above all objects before it returns home that's the reason to go straight up you have an adjustment on there's how far it goes straight up check that out in your in cam app

When you push the Y button it is returning to home but it goes above all objects before it returns home that's the reason to go straight up you have an adjustment on there's how far it goes straight up check that out in your in cam app
So taking off below branches of a tree should be avoided, got it! We started off under a tall tree with the first branches are 50-60' high and after Y was pushed it climbed above the tree and came down thru the branches. No damage but I worried, Thanks all!

Is it safe to change flight task while the Breeze is airborne? Expecting my breeze to arrive next week. I am so excited to fly it the first time.

Is it safe to change flight task while the Breeze is airborne? Expecting my breeze to arrive next week. I am so excited to fly it the first time.

While in a hover you could change modes, but I personally would only do it with the Breeze on the ground.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval