Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Drone 4K rising higher price back to $399.99.... OMG. Killer app Drone. Sold out!?!?

Saw that and had to laugh. They are lucky to sell it at $150 to $200. No gimbal, very limited range, sketchy WiFi connectivity, and so-so Customer Support. The $400 price point is nuts.

While their Ego 2 longboards are no longer available on the Yuneec US site, you can still get them from Yuneec UK for the $699 price. I just bought 2 for around $299 ea. Maybe they just don't want to undercut re sellers trying to unload their discontinued products?

Still a few on eBay for $199 if you want to chance it. With no guarantees are returning it.

Just got a second one from Walmart stil 149 plus tax
Came with controller and one battery

Yeah I noticed this too.. I got my yuneec breeze a nearly a few months ago now, I got the bundle package so the drone, an extra battery, fpv headset and yuneec transmitter from argos for £199 it was on a half price sale, but the drone two weeks ago went back up to £400+, lol looks like I got mine at the right time then, although I love the drone and think the bundle was well worth £199 I would definitely not pay £400 for it..

Happy rc-ing all.
ATB Marc

My city has just passed an ordinance to ban drones :(

Time to challenge that in Federal Court! Municipalities do not set rules on airspace!

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss