Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Factory Propellers

Reaction score
Could somebody guide me to who sells Breeze Factory Propellers. I can't remember who I ordered propellers from the last time and I'm thinking they might have been Chinese knockoffs. Today I was flying 2 Breeze drones and when I pressed the auto land both drones "on separate flights" had props fly off 4 feet above the ground. Both drones had been flying fine and both were flying up and down just fine until I hit auto land and both were 4 feet off the ground and came apart. Both Breeze drones rolled over, hit the driveway concrete but did not suffer any damage except for some of the propellers breaking off. While inspecting both drones I noticed that some propellers turned more freely than others and now thinking some of the propellers I bought might have been thicker and not folding freely. So I need to know who sells factory Breeze propellers and not some Chinese knock offs like I might have bought. Thanks in advanced.

WTFDproject thank you for your reply, I called Best Buy in Prescott, Arizona and I pretty much got the run around. I told the Geek Squad guy I had the part number and that the part number didn't come up on Best Buy's website and I didn't see any Breeze parts come up, only other Yuneec drones. The guy finally gave me a 800-433-5778 number and I was on hold for over an hour and hung up but while waiting on hold I found on the internet Terrestrial Imaging that is a Yuneec factory repair and support website so I ordered 4 sets of props from them for my Breeze.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio