Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Filters

Reaction score
Anyone have a source for any filters for the breeze? I saw the other day there was a filter that was available for the Zerotech Dobby and wondered if this was possible for the breeze.

Thanks!

Reactions: Brent D
The "Old School" photographer in me says to always have at least a UV Filter on any Camera or Video Camera Lens. It's a lot cheaper to replace a scratched filter than a scratched lens. It would be a nice add-on for the Breeze!

Reactions: bestaudioguy
Look for ND8 and ND16 filters because on the breeze we (have to) use 30fps and Ideally the shutter-speed should be around 1/60 - 1/90 unless you like choppy video. Some motion blur makes it all much better. Same thing as gopro: all auto this and auto that, so the problems and solutions are fairly the same. Think it's still too early, too less users, so we have to wait. :-(

In this video, the user has applied a plain piece of ND-Filter, cut from a sheet, to a Dobby:
With the breeze you might need to be extra careful to not interfere with the tilt movement, but it should be doable...

In this video, the user has applied a plain piece of ND-Filter, cut from a sheet, to a Dobby:
With the breeze you might need to be extra careful to not interfere with the tilt movement, but it should be doable...

I did that with a Dive Camera and Red Filter Film for shallow dives. I thought about this idea, but I have a "Flying GoPro" now. Perhaps some others could use that Good Tip. You would need to be really careful in attaching it so you don't mess up the servo motor. I think the Dobby lens is manual? IDKFS

Anyone have a source for any filters for the breeze? I saw the other day there was a filter that was available for the Zerotech Dobby and wondered if this was possible for the breeze.

Thanks!
Hi i got the dobby havent flown it yet and the breeze filter meaning for the camera jello effect u mean?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval