Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze firmware update is here

Reaction score
Just checked today as a previous user said that yuneec gave a date of 16/6/17 and it's here breeze cam firmware 0.1.47

I'm going to download tonight keep posted if you try before tonight and let me know how it goes
Screenshot_20170616-062420.png

Reactions: Derek Comer
LOL... Beat me to it. Sadly downloading as I'm heading to work.

**** work.
Haha yeah I'll be off to work soon but weather meant to bashy this weekend so time to find a field but after my indoor test to see if it connects quicker and doesn't drop connection.

Also I see you survived the kids party kudos my man [emoji23]

Reactions: red_devil
LOL... The weekend brings a swimming party, thankfully I can hide in the cafe. Yep, if I get home early enough tonight might take it for a blast outdoors, be interesting to see of everything is fixed. Good to see they released it when promised.

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: sc0utr3c0n
So great, lets see if everything is fixed. But good to see they hold promises so far. Getting out with mine at lunchtime.
I think launch of Spark pushed them to move quickly, too.

Hello,

Today I´ve installed a new firmware and give it a try. First I´ve noticed that there´s no more option to choose indoor or outdoor mode and the lights when connecting was different (white, red, CYAN the finally green). In flight everything was ok but not any better. I still had a videolink loss about 30 to 40m distance and after I landed and changed the battery I couldnt find wifi signal again. I waited about 30mins and tried again but no luck. The distance is not my biggest concern (its a selfie drone) but the biggest problem is wifi reliability - always dont work when i need it the most :( .

YJI1hse.png

no more wifi modes
HOtqn3K.png

Had lots of goes trying to update mine, but I've had enough, even had a phone call from Yuneec trying to help, but you know what I've had enough, didn't buy it to sit in my house pulling my hair out trying to update things,, it does connect sometimes to my phone but can't take on average 5 min to connect and that's not right, you want to get your drone out, turn it on and fly the thing. It's going back to jessops and they can send it back to Yuneec and even though I will have to wait up to 6 weeks to get it back, I'm prepared to do that, then if it comes back and I'm still having problems I will be able to have more of a argument. Not a happy person, going away soon, but with my drone, which is one of the reason I bought it in the 1st place. Good luck everyone with your updates, hope it works for you.

Only way i got upload to work was cancel the app on my phone after making sure i had all videos and pictures stored away then reloading app it loaded up and updated all was fine now the dreaded bit flying it !!!! If i had a way to get my m9ney back i would as i feel this drone is not fit for purpose as half the advertised uses dwont work!!

Only way i got upload to work was cancel the app on my phone after making sure i had all videos and pictures stored away then reloading app it loaded up and updated all was fine now the dreaded bit flying it !!!! If i had a way to get my m9ney back i would as i feel this drone is not fit for purpose as half the advertised uses dwont work!!
iv had it with the bloody thing, iv tried everything and it still wont work and you know what, its a drone, it goes in the sky, and when i falls to earth and smashes into 100s of little pieces will they fix if for free, no they wont. so im not even going to do anything else with it, other than return it to jessops, they can then send it back to yuneec, then i will get it back and it wont work, so i will do the same thing over and over again until i get my money back. NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE, but still no one will take responsibility for it

Reactions: neilroberts999
Strange... I've just updated mine, rebooted the app, restarted the Breeze but its still showing as the previous firmware version?
174333ebf28f1f91901322462bb444bf.jpg

Strange... I've just updated mine, rebooted the app, restarted the Breeze but its still showing as the previous firmware version?
174333ebf28f1f91901322462bb444bf.jpg
You mean client version? Think the client is your app installed on your smartphone which will not change with a new firmware. The firmware changes Flying Control Version, Esc Version and Camera Version.

Hmmm I'll be home in the next hour so will try mine my main aim is to see if it
1) shows the Wi-Fi faster then normal.
2) will it hold wifi connection .. this I will test by indoor mode and just leaving it to Hoover till it lands due to low power

If both test are successful I will take it to work and try and indoor range test before attempting my 1st outdoor flight.... if no luck I will be returning the breeze for a spark or maybe a phantom 3 however P3 is to big for what I want it for and spark needs more cash on top of the money already spent... also think if you having a stressful time with it maybe sit back chill out and try again with a clear head although I know how frustrating this whole shinanagin is!

Hmmm I'll be home in the next hour so will try mine my main aim is to see if it
1) shows the Wi-Fi faster then normal.
2) will it hold wifi connection .. this I will test by indoor mode and just leaving it to Hoover till it lands due to low power

If both test are successful I will take it to work and try and indoor range test before attempting my 1st outdoor flight.... if no luck I will be returning the breeze for a spark or maybe a phantom 3 however P3 is to big for what I want it for and spark needs more cash on top of the money already spent... also think if you having a stressful time with it maybe sit back chill out and try again with a clear head although I know how frustrating this whole shinanagin is!
Mine hooked up fine through WiFi. Not actually flown it yet, but in happy so far.... But the flight could spoil my happy mood....lol

Reactions: sc0utr3c0n
Ok so I'm typing this as I'm doing it
1) Open breeze app and start downloading the firmware through the internet
2) Once it's installed the firmware it will ask you to bind with drone... Before this i turned my wifi off on my S7 then turned the drone on and then my wifi again and had to do a bt of a on off dance till it popped up (as it still broken untill you do the second update to the actual drone).
3) Update the drone .... Now i did this and it popped up with a message but i didnt see it in time.
4)once it's done updating (or like me you think its finished) turn off the drone and hold the power off button for a few extra seconds and turn off phone.
5) switch phone on load up the app switch drone on....

*Step 4 & 5 is basically clearing any chacethe phone or tablet or drone might have "Have you tried turning it off and then on again" .... ****ing BT support

(this part is as i am doing it so bear with me =D )

-At the moment i have a red led on the leg then it beeped tand now i got cyan led flashing ...

-look at phone drone is there .... connected ....now going to the app...

-app and drone connected ... checked firmware ... says it's still on 1.2. blah blah ....

-at the moment i am timing the drone and the wifi connection as in the past it dropped with in a minute or 2 and some times locked on for good .....
so far 5 mins and still connected ....

-Just turned on pilot mode going to time for another 5 minutes and see what i get.

going to now walk away from the drone which is in my office upstairs and taking my phone to back of the garden .... the walls should stress test connection like range would .... IN THEORY! =P

-Right so i just walked out to the garden and managed to keep the singnal to the drone walked back in to my office hit the take off button and it took off dog started to ***** so landed it and phone is stil connected and not dropped once .... has now been about 14 mins ..... battery is ok as it is doing sod all other then sat there.

Sooooo if you read through all that you might be thinking the same thing as me.... time for a outdoor flight!!.... However i havent done this yet at all as the indoor issue was off putting but now im happy to take it out side for a test tomorrow.

So if you are still hvaing issue connecting it can be only one of few things
1) your phone or tablet hasn't got dual band wifi
2) the drone is broken (maybe it crashed when the issue started for you and thats why it's being a ***** now)
3) you are doing it all wrong or you already so pissed off with it you just need to chill and try again

Hope this helps and also i just want to say i got my breeze a week ago yesterday so it's not rocket science it's just finding the patients after all this time of stress.

Infaclet me know if it helps ....Fill my ego haha
Picture 1 is after i updated the app and drone
Picture 2 is checking that it is updated as it still says the last firmwares"name"
Picture 3 is of the app all running and connected
Picture 4 my office is the middle top window and the drone was about 6 meter away from the window

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170616-182843[1].png
    Screenshot_20170616-182843[1].png
    134 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20170616-182900[1].png
    Screenshot_20170616-182900[1].png
    84.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20170616-183426[1].png
    Screenshot_20170616-183426[1].png
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • 20170616_183449[1].jpg
    20170616_183449[1].jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 70
Mine is the same, thought I'd done something wrong but obviously not.
its still abit funny with finding it at first so i say turn ya devices wifi off untill you see the cyan led flashing a slow on off etc then turn wifi on and should find it and job donei've been testing it on and off over the last couple of hours and its working a treat indoors will test outdoors tomorrow let me know if you get it working fella

Ok so I'm typing this as I'm doing it
1) Open breeze app and start downloading the firmware through the internet
2) Once it's installed the firmware it will ask you to bind with drone... Before this i turned my wifi off on my S7 then turned the drone on and then my wifi again and had to do a bt of a on off dance till it popped up (as it still broken untill you do the second update to the actual drone).
3) Update the drone .... Now i did this and it popped up with a message but i didnt see it in time.
4)once it's done updating (or like me you think its finished) turn off the drone and hold the power off button for a few extra seconds and turn off phone.
5) switch phone on load up the app switch drone on....

*Step 4 & 5 is basically clearing any chacethe phone or tablet or drone might have "Have you tried turning it off and then on again" .... ****ing BT support

(this part is as i am doing it so bear with me =D )

-At the moment i have a red led on the leg then it beeped tand now i got cyan led flashing ...

-look at phone drone is there .... connected ....now going to the app...

-app and drone connected ... checked firmware ... says it's still on 1.2. blah blah ....

-at the moment i am timing the drone and the wifi connection as in the past it dropped with in a minute or 2 and some times locked on for good .....
so far 5 mins and still connected ....

-Just turned on pilot mode going to time for another 5 minutes and see what i get.

going to now walk away from the drone which is in my office upstairs and taking my phone to back of the garden .... the walls should stress test connection like range would .... IN THEORY! =P

-Right so i just walked out to the garden and managed to keep the singnal to the drone walked back in to my office hit the take off button and it took off dog started to ***** so landed it and phone is stil connected and not dropped once .... has now been about 14 mins ..... battery is ok as it is doing sod all other then sat there.

Sooooo if you read through all that you might be thinking the same thing as me.... time for a outdoor flight!!.... However i havent done this yet at all as the indoor issue was off putting but now im happy to take it out side for a test tomorrow.

So if you are still hvaing issue connecting it can be only one of few things
1) your phone or tablet hasn't got dual band wifi
2) the drone is broken (maybe it crashed when the issue started for you and thats why it's being a ***** now)
3) you are doing it all wrong or you already so pissed off with it you just need to chill and try again

Hope this helps and also i just want to say i got my breeze a week ago yesterday so it's not rocket science it's just finding the patients after all this time of stress.

Infaclet me know if it helps ....Fill my ego haha
Picture 1 is after i updated the app and drone
Picture 2 is checking that it is updated as it still says the last firmwares"name"
Picture 3 is of the app all running and connected
Picture 4 my office is the middle top window and the drone was about 6 meter away from the window

Your firmwear says the same as mine, but when I spoke to Yuneec he told me it should be
1.12sn
Esc 1.0.3
Camera 2.04(A)
Which mine isn't and neither is yours, so yes it might work, but the tec guy gave me them numbers and he said 3 times the camera has to be 2.04(A),,
Strange
Glad you got yours working. Well done [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

its still abit funny with finding it at first so i say turn ya devices wifi off untill you see the cyan led flashing a slow on off etc then turn wifi on and should find it and job donei've been testing it on and off over the last couple of hours and its working a treat indoors will test outdoors tomorrow let me know if you get it working fella

Will try that thanks

Your firmwear says the same as mine, but when I spoke to Yuneec he told me it should be
1.12sn
Esc 1.0.3
Camera 2.04(A)
Which mine isn't and neither is yours, so yes it might work, but the tec guy gave me them numbers and he said 3 times the camera has to be 2.04(A),,
Strange
Glad you got yours working. Well done [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Hmmm maybe the android app needs an update maybe a glitch there i will try with the mrs ipad tomorrow and see if it shows the same just to rule out the app theory

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss