Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze for professional applications?

Reaction score
Hey all. Can get a breeze dirt cheap, thinking of using it for dronebase missions until I can afford better. I'm part 107 certified, so geofencing/nfz not an issue. Any pros out there, can you give me some insight? Much appreciated!

Not even close to a pro but will offer things to think about. 1) flight time, how much will you need? Not too long on the breeze. 2) limited distance on the breeze, may not be enough for you. 3) camera ‘smoothness ‘ not great. 4) somewhat jerky motions depending on how smooth you move the sticks.

The breeze is a decent first drone at a good price point.

Good luck

Reactions: PatR and Black Ops
I would suggest you save up to buy a drone with a gimbal for any pro photo work. Panos won't stitch well if the images are not fairly stable.

Reactions: Black Ops
Thanks for the replies. I held off, gonna grab a Q500 or(if I can make myself wait) a Typhoon H.

Not what i would buy for commercial use, but that being said I really don't see why you couldn't do some of the simple things on dronebase...storefronts, etc, unless they specify 4k, these could be done 1080 stabilized. 4k can be stabilized with an editing app. Note, I said "some" things, of course there will be things that it can't do due to it's range limitations and electronic stabilization. Certainly a more "pro" level drone would be a better business decision.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1