Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

BREEZE!! GEOFENCE +500M

Reaction score
sorry i m not speak english very well

Hey ... I'm Brazilian and I modified the APP for Android the limits of the geofence and it gave right wing at a height of 120 meters that's why I do not have a wifi extender, but it worked out the original height limit is 80 ...

So you were able to edit the apk for Breeze Cam to allow for an extended Geofence? I see you got to 120 meters for height (about 400 feet), what about the distance setting?

Both height and distance, I changed the two ... I can put the value that I want, put 500 meters in height and 600 meters in the distance, it will take a directional antenna + a repeater to enjoy long distances.

Reactions: Prayingdsr
sorry i m not speak english very well

Hey ... I'm Brazilian and I modified the APP for Android the limits of the geofence and it gave right wing at a height of 120 meters that's why I do not have a wifi extender, but it worked out the original height limit is 80 ...

Can you show us how?

Yes...not now, I will send the download link as soon as possible, the modification is for the Android APP, ... I am doing some tests yet, ... because I do not have a directional antenna or the WiFi extender. Here in Brazil these intens are expensive and I have to I have to import from China

Yes...not now, I will send the download link as soon as possible, the modification is for the Android APP, ... I am doing some tests yet, ... because I do not have a directional antenna or the WiFi extender. Here in Brazil these intens are expensive and I have to I have to import from China
Thanks and I do have Android

Anyone know to tell me to buy, some directional antenna wifi that really works?

Sorry my bad english!

Since you use Android, get Google Translate app. Type your posts into it and translate to English. It works quite well. Copy the translation and paste into the post.

Reactions: Prayingdsr
Good news, doing + some test and can modify up to speed, I put, for now, 8m /s I realized that the breeze can fly beyond 5 meters of speed ... At 8m /s very fast ... changed to the maximum 10m / s ... I'm afraid the engines will not handle this speed but 8m / s, and a satisfactory speed and it flies very well ..

Both height and distance, I changed the two ... I can put the value that I want, put 500 meters in height and 600 meters in the distance, it will take a directional antenna + a repeater to enjoy long distances.

Hello dsduarte02, any news ?

Please leave a comment if it worked properly .... guys, I saw that the drone parrot bebop 2 has the same limitations of wifi that the breeze has, except that with a modification in the repeater antenna, the guys can reach 2km away with the bebop via wifi .... I guess the same can be done with the breeze.

Is the bebop 2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz WiFi? You can usually go greater distance with 2.4 GHz as it does not attenuate as fast as the 5.8 GHz. You can see the same effect in your home, you can still pickup 2.4 GHz WiFi go from your router when the 5.8 GHz is weak or gone altogether.

I think it's 2.4 ghz, with no breeze modification, I can get up to 140 meters away, I believe that with the modification I've seen on bebop's YouTube, it can reach at or below 700 to 1000 meters which is already a big advance

Remembering that the modification is done on the wifi repeater preferably with dual antenna .... pulls out the original and replaces one if I do not mistake for 12dbi directional long range.

Sorry for the delay, ... here is the modified apk unlocking the geofence to 500 meters height or distance ...
And speed too...

Link:

Hi, thanks to @dsduarte02 for providing this!
I'll have no opportunity for trying this over the next two weeks at least sure to work overload and poor weather, but I am dead curious to see reports of how it works for others... what is the max reliable range people do get with the (Comfast or other) repeaters, for example?
Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots