Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Remote

Reaction score
This is my first post here and I apologize if this should be in another location. Is there somewhere that you can purchase the remote by itself? I purchased a Breeze for my autistic grandson for Christmas because the doctor suggested getting him toys in which he and his friends could participate in 'parallel play'. He can use his iPad to control it, but I think that he would be able to do it much better with the remote. I don't believe that he would be able to use the goggles though. I wouldn't even mind having a used one if there is a market for them somewhere.

i got one at Best Buy and I find it much easier with the controller then my iphone you can watch the drone more with less watching the screen to see where your fingers are on the controls.
Roy

i got one at Best Buy and I find it much easier with the controller then my iphone you can watch the drone more with less watching the screen to see where your fingers are on the controls.
Roy
Roy,

Were you able to just purchase the remote? How much was it without the goggles? Thanks so much!

Robert

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco