Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze spins in place uncontrollable

Reaction score
My Breeze flys along great then of the blue, it spins in place and I have to land it to stop it.
Anyone have any Ideas.?

A very high probability! Re-do it in a different area and let us know how that worked out.

Keep in mind the Breeze uses WiFi, All it take is a good strong signal from an ISP tower.
Try a re-calibration in a different area, away from power lines, steel buildings.
Let us know what you find out.

I've had my Breeze for a day now - returned a Holy Stone HS100 - which took forever to charge (300+ minutes for a 8-10 minute flight - not good). Anyway, I have seen this rotation with mine too. It seems to be getting better (which sounds strange) but in the first 2 flights it did it twice, perhaps rotation 10-15 times very fast. It stopped and I landed, but a bit scary. I have done 3 compass calibrations, 2 near my home, which I thought might of been the problem (and when I say near, 50'+ away from anything). The last Cal was done in a field with literally nothing around for 200'. Just now, the Breeze rotated 1/2 rotation - camera facing away from me, to camera pointed right at me, and then back again (rotated left 1/2 turn, then back right 1/2 turn), not even 1 full rotation, just 1/2 rotation. As I just purchased the Breeze, I'm wondering if I should return it? But see, at least one other is having the same issue. I don't think it's a calibration issue based on my last calibration out in a field, but I'm so new, I just don't know.

I've been flying RC heli's and planes in competition for 30+ years and feel I know a bit more than the average beginner, but it's still strange to me to even take my eye off the drone for even a second, and I NEVER take my eyes of a Heli or plane.

Anyway, glad I found this forum. Looking forward to posting questions as they come up.

Scott

I'll just update my above post. I have not had any issues in the last 8-10 flights. I did redo the compass calibration in an open field, keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issues, where the drone spins in circles randomly. It started after it smashed into a wall by itself, and now it just spins in circles uncontrollably. I've owned the drone for more than a year now, so the warranty has expired.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco