Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze - using controller and recording

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to drones and Breeze. Breeze certainly makes flying a lot more fun. Got the phone to connect via wifi to the drone and the bluetooth to the controller. Trying all the different features. Using the contoller mode - can the video be recorded? or what mode can video be recorded. is there any manual that i can skim through? i'm using a Samsung Galaxy s7.

I thought the same thing today, thought I was recording video and taking pictures with the controller. I turned all off and checked my phone under the Breeze app. Nothing there! I thought something was wrong. I then turned on power to the Breeze and went back into the app, I could see all my videos and pictures. I called tech support, 2 video files are created, a .mov file and a .2nd file, basically mirror of each other, but the .2nd file is much smaller file size. The guy told me it was just a backup file. As I recall on the controller, the front top right button is start and stop, the front top left button switches from picture mode to video mode and back. Nothing stored on your phone until you download it to the phone in the app. I just download all into my computer, then erase the sd card files.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430