Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze video on samsung s2 tablet

Reaction score
I have a breeze 4k drone. I just purchase a samsung s2 9.8" tablet. the tablet picks up the WiFi and when I go to the app it confirms it but no camera no picture . I used my wife's Apple iPad and no problem does anyone out there can give me any help on this .

The breeze cam app may not be compatible with the android version of your samsung S2 tablet. i had the same issue with my iphone 6 plus running on 10.3.2. Try to disable the cellular data on the breeze cam app and see if that works. This is what i did with my iphone 6 plus and it worked.

The breeze cam app may not be compatible with the android version of your samsung S2 tablet. i had the same issue with my iphone 6 plus running on 10.3.2. Try to disable the cellular data on the breeze cam app and see if that works. This is what i did with my iphone 6 plus and it worked.

I'm not sure how to disable the cellular data on an android phone but I'm guessing it will be under settings >cellular> then locate the breeze cam app and disable the use of cellular data. Let me know if this works. Thanks.

Does not work. This drone does not like android products. I'm going with DJI they know what there doing. When a product goes into production dji makes sure it works for everyone! I have had there product before and went against my better judgment ! Yuneec should do more research on there WiFi and should make a list of phones or tablets so the consumer does have to waste his or her time finding out what phone or tablet works with stupid thing. So good by yuneec and hello dji! You just lost a customer. Sight frustrated!!

Does not work. This drone does not like android products. I'm going with DJI they know what there doing. When a product goes into production dji makes sure it works for everyone! I have had there product before and went against my better judgment ! Yuneec should do more research on there WiFi and should make a list of phones or tablets so the consumer does have to waste his or her time finding out what phone or tablet works with stupid thing. So good by yuneec and hello dji! You just lost a customer. Sight frustrated!!
Any

Any one want to buy a like new breeze? I have a case for it that holds all you need + trasmiter an FPV goggles so you can put your smart phone on. Check out the video on u Tube.$ 400 or best offer. I plan on listing it on Craigslist with pictures in the next couple of days

My Breeze works fine with my Motorola Droid Play with latest Android OS :) here in Northern Alabama.

well back here in these parts of new Hampshire my samsung smart phone & tablet s2 don't work the video part and check the forum as well as u Tube. There is more nay then yay. Besides your the lucky one there partner.

Sorry about your difficulties....it seems that Yuneec still has hardware/software problems. Even though mine seems to work, I'll likely sell it when the price of DJI's latest offering comes down a bit in price....hopefully!

well back here in these parts of new Hampshire my samsung smart phone & tablet s2 don't work the video part and check the forum as well as u Tube. There is more nay then yay. Besides your the lucky one there partner.
Sorry about your difficulties....it seems that Yuneec still has hardware/software problems. Even though mine seems to work, I'll likely sell it when the price of DJI's latest offering comes down a bit in price....hopefully!
I

I plan on getting a mavic pro dji. Good fortune I ran into some money so going to
Treat myself. Now that's a drone. Pricy but it has great reviews as well it does not rely on WiFi one reason dji in general do not gave issues like other drones that rely on WiFi. Have a great day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33