Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze WIFI will not connect to Samsung Note 3 in Italy

Reaction score
I got the Breeze for a long awaited vacation to Europe. However when I got here, my Samsung Note 3 does not connect to the Breeze wifi. I tried several things, put it in airplane mode and turned the wifi on, restarted the phone several times, uninstalled and reinstalled the Breeze Cam app several times...Nothing. Another family member with me who has an IPhone 6, can connect to it. This is my only saving grace. Any solutions to my Samsung phone connecting?

Hello, I live in Barcelona and I am new to this breeze. My breeze apparently flies well in pilot mode, but in follow me mode it does not work. A green box appears when I focus but it does not follow.
Also I can not go from 20 meters in height, I have modified the parameters of height (80 meters) and distance 100 meters. But does not exceed 20 meters. How to solve this? I have already installed the latest firmware version 1.0.8.1.
I need help please.
Thank you very much

I can not help you in this, but I handle it with an iphone 7 and it does not give any problem. If you read my post I would like you to help me. Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech