Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze will not take off

Reaction score
So I bought a yuneec breeze 4k 2 years ago and liked how easy it was to use. Even used it with my students for a class project the past 2 years. Recently I stored it about 5 months and took it out in March to fly it. DISAPPOINTED!!!. I used it on my Note 9 before and now it says "this app was made for an earlier version of android." Ok, so then I decided to use my Note 5 (used to fly the drone with this phone) and nothing still. Ok, so I got an old phone (galaxy s7) and still nothing. Tried resetting it, deleted app and installed it again, charged batteries, NOTHING! So this drone has no crash history, I just packed it for 5 months and now it doesn't work. Everything connects, but when I slide for "take off" it doesn't move at all not even the motors move. The company is down I guess because there is no customer support, chat, phone number...nothing since March!!!! Anyone else having this problem? Anything I can do?

Murray Martz

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
So I bought a yuneec breeze 4k 2 years ago and liked how easy it was to use. Even used it with my students for a class project the past 2 years. Recently I stored it about 5 months and took it out in March to fly it. DISAPPOINTED!!!. I used it on my Note 9 before and now it says "this app was made for an earlier version of android." Ok, so then I decided to use my Note 5 (used to fly the drone with this phone) and nothing still. Ok, so I got an old phone (galaxy s7) and still nothing. Tried resetting it, deleted app and installed it again, charged batteries, NOTHING! So this drone has no crash history, I just packed it for 5 months and now it doesn't work. Everything connects, but when I slide for "take off" it doesn't move at all not even the motors move. The company is down I guess because there is no customer support, chat, phone number...nothing since March!!!! Anyone else having this problem? Anything I can do?
Walk us through in extreme detail, do not leave any step out, what you do from start to finish. Example, do you turn on the breeze first or the controller. It is very important to tell us the order of the steps you use and all the details to get help on here.

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
When you are connected to the Breeze check the Settings, About and report the App version and the version for ESC, Flying Control, and Camera.

Next select the Pilot Task mode and report the condition of all the Status Icons. From Battery on the upper left to the IMU on the upper right.

I‘ve seen the Breeze appear to be connected by having a video feed, but not be able to fly and it will not have telemetry in the Status icons when you enter a Task mode.

Reaction score
A year ago their phone support told me to try airplane mode,and it worked for me

Reaction score
Here I go in detail. I turn on the drone, then turn on the wifi and wait for my drone to come out on the list and connect to it. Connected. I open the app and it beeps that it is connected. I put pilot mode, I can see that the camara is on and working. I press start, then slide to fly and nothing happens. My friend also has the same drone. He flew it today and it works. I took off his battery and charged it to see if maybe the battery was the problem, but NOTHING. Here are some pics of the sensors, GPS and versions. Starting to believe the computer Is fried..lol. Oh and Chuckmc, it didnt work either on airplane mode.

Attachments

• 20200818_172337.jpg
    20200818_172337.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 20200818_172340.jpg
    20200818_172340.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • 20200818_172359.jpg
    20200818_172359.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8
Reaction score
I don't have mine anymore, long sad warranty story. You might try a reset using paperclip and finding directions from this forum or elsewhere online. Good luck

Reactions: FueledBreeze

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Here I go in detail. I turn on the drone, then turn on the wifi and wait for my drone to come out on the list and connect to it. Connected. I open the app and it beeps that it is connected. I put pilot mode, I can see that the camara is on and working. I press start, then slide to fly and nothing happens. My friend also has the same drone. He flew it today and it works. I took off his battery and charged it to see if maybe the battery was the problem, but NOTHING. Here are some pics of the sensors, GPS and versions. Starting to believe the computer Is fried..lol. Oh and Chuckmc, it didnt work either on airplane mode.
Can you fly his Breeze or he fly yours? This is looking as if the ESC board (M7) may be toast.

Reactions: FueledBreeze

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
What are the Status conditions in the BreezeCam app? What task mode are you using?

Reaction score
I gave up on mine, selling it completely with what it came with.

(Removed by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midaswells