Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze wont set to app or to controller

Reaction score
When I was walking through Walmart and I seen this cool drone and my my wife my baby shoes baby you can go ahead and get it so I spent $250 that I don't have to on the **** drone and now I can't even get it sunk to my app or to the remote I've looked at these instructions backwards forwards flip them over and tried it in reverse but he have any suggestions

Look on back of controller my grandson said press to on button and the y button at the same time
Make sure your phone is on breeze WiFi also
I was having the same problem it worked once for me but I need to see what all the other buttons do also
Hope this helps
I am sure there will be others that be more helpful

okay so okay the blue button in between the two thumbs that's the on button correct the little blue button with the Y on it and then I press the Y the yellow white and the blue power button at the same time or is he saying to press the on the back of the remote there's a reset button and why at the same time I'm not really understanding that

When I was walking through Walmart and I seen this cool drone and my my wife my baby shoes baby you can go ahead and get it so I spent $250 that I don't have to on the **** drone and now I can't even get it sunk to my app or to the remote I've looked at these instructions backwards forwards flip them over and tried it in reverse but he have any suggestions

Check these threads Is my phone, tablet, or pad compatible with the Breeze? and Breeze Troubleshooting Checklist and Help.

Unfortunately Yuneec does not state what the WiFi requirements are on the packaging. You have to go to their website to know that you need 5.8GHz WiFi functionality on your phone to connect to the Breeze.

okay so okay the blue button in between the two thumbs that's the on button correct the little blue button with the Y on it and then I press the Y the yellow white and the blue power button at the same time or is he saying to press the on the back of the remote there's a reset button and why at the same time I'm not really understanding that
Press the buttons at same time , he said !

But first does it hook to your phone WiFi and you using a iPhone ?
You need to hook the WiFi to the breeze first!
Go to utube and check out videos also

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio