Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Broker camera

Nik

Reaction score
Hi,
I have just bought a drone - Yuneec Q500 4K. I am living in Seattle. Where I can fix it? Thank you.

Attachments

• drone.jpg
    drone.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 28
Hi,
I have just bought a drone - Yuneec Q500 4K. I am living in Seattle. Where I can fix it? Thank you.
You actually don't need those 3 wires. Your drone should have came with an extra black braided wire that connects to the back of the camera and into the bottom of the drone. The 3 wires that are disconnected from the camera I would just set them aside make sure they don't touch anything a possibly short something out. I believe they were from an older version.

Reactions: Nik
You actually don't need those 3 wires. Your drone should have came with an extra black braided wire that connects to the back of the camera and into the bottom of the drone. The 3 wires that are disconnected from the camera I would just set them aside make sure they don't touch anything a possibly short something out. I believe they were from an older version.
Thank you for our help )

I have a similar issue. I used the braided connector and still the gimbal won't work properly. It wouldn't calibrate. It showed the image on the RC, but when I put it on the SteadyGrip and try connecting it with my iPhone, it would fail. Not sure what to do and its three days old. I am getting really close to returning it to the store since its a 30 return

I notice on some of my videos that I get a green flash on the screen and they videos seem to be a bit shaking at times, is it human error or something else. Anyone else have this happen. Any ideas??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval