Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Build 829 (Patch) is now out. Here we go again!

DCH

Dr. FrankenPhoon
Reaction score
Just showed up in the last hour! Downloading it now.
Grab you popcorn!! This should be good!!

Reactions: oliver and Fenwick
This Update seems to be smaller than normal, doesn't have separate files, just one. Downloads and installs quickly.

Now the 784 (Japan) update is gone, and it says "No Updates Required". Just as it should be.

Can you see the calibration menu?

I see it now. Same build on RC and Drone, the app is patched.

Only an application update?
I wonder if this has to do with the SD card format function.

Will check after work today for the update if it is available for my system (running 822).

Only an application update?
I wonder if this has to do with the SD card format function.

Will check after work today for the update if it is available for my system (running 822).
sandisk U3 A2 works in new build.
About time Yuneec starting to use PACTCHERS instead of full build

Last edited:
Reactions: weajr
Yes, that is why it is a small download. Only the app with a fix to the update process that was causing a loop. Flight Controller and camera are the same. The camera fix for the SD card issue was in 822.

I wasn't having any problems with 822 at all, and had my NFZ code loaded in that build. I just downloaded this one and put my code in afterwards, I got a big red triangle with an exclamation point inside it. I'm assuming it means it didn't need it again?

I wasn't having any problems with 822 at all, and had my NFZ code loaded in that build. I just downloaded this one and put my code in afterwards, I got a big red triangle with an exclamation point inside it. I'm assuming it means it didn't need it again?
Your code automatically gets carried on, you don’t have to put it all the time.

Reactions: TurboDad81 and 10-8
My work pit this morning is Treasure Island, San Francisco. I bid this build the best of luck.

Reactions: Phaedrus and AH-1G

EDIT: Pre-coffee delirium. Not sure if the code is still active. Keep it handy in case you have to enter it again. They told me it stays with you and is active for 2 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboDad81
I got discharged from the Navy there!

So many interference at TI, SF that it’s hard to work in certain locations within the grid. I will also be swinging by in Oakland at the Brooklyn Basin build. The H+ will fly primarily just hover fly to familiarize myself and build my confidence with this new Build/FW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone