Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bummed

Reaction score
So, I’m kind of bummed. I traveled from southern lower Michigan to Michigan’s upper peninsula for a few days. I really wanted to fly my H and get shots of the great fall colors from the air. But, it has rained every day and when it wasn’t raining it has been foggy! So, I have not been able to fly and I have to leave tomorrow. At least the fall colors have been great from the ground.

That's a bummer ! I hate it when I go out for a shot, but the weather won't permit that. That must suck because your traveling. you won't be in that beautiful area for long. I feel your pain.

So, I’m kind of bummed. I traveled from southern lower Michigan to Michigan’s upper peninsula for a few days. I really wanted to fly my H and get shots of the great fall colors from the air. But, it has rained every day and when it wasn’t raining it has been foggy! So, I have not been able to fly and I have to leave tomorrow. At least the fall colors have been great from the ground.
I have to agree since I live in the UP. The colors have had the longest run I can ever remember but Oct 4th was the only fly day this month so far. More rain all day today and then snow all day Thur. Fri the 12th is the next fly day, but no sun. And I really wanted some footage of colors over some of the waterfalls after all these days of rain. Dang.

Yesterday was the only good day for a fly of my H in over a month. A combination of bad weather and other commitments meant that I couldn't take to the air. However, yesterday was a good day. Not the best video shot but at least I got it off the ground.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88chh