Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Buying my first Yuneec drone today

Reaction score
So today I will be buying a used Yuneec drone. The price I am buying it for us $450 Canadian (which is about $350 USD).

It is a "Yuneec Q500 4k drone with GPS"

The guy I'm buying it off says it actually does not have the q500 body. He told me this:

"The Yuneec Q500 4k and Typhoon G are the same drone, this is a Typhoon G body with the Q500 4k camera."

Should I be skeptical bout this or is this normal?

He also says:
"There are some cracks on the bottom of the body, I bought it refurbished and it came like that. Has not been crashed at all and the only damage is purely cosmetic + not that noticeable. "

The photos of it are on here Yuneec Q500 4k drone with GPS

Do y'all this it is worth the price? Should I be worried about anything? Is it really the exact same drone with the same electronics inside? Same modes?

Thank you !

I would pass and go with the link Tom posted. My rule is, if it smells fishy look for the fish.

Guess it depends on what the cost ends up from eBay US to Canada. Seems to me they will have additional charges plus the exchange rate of $399 USD is $511 Canadian. The Canadian market for used quads is probably also higher because the cost of batteries is much higher.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin