Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23 in low light

RPR

Reaction score
It has been documented that original H has a far superior camera than the p4p, and is able to open up to a 3200 noiseless ISO @1/30s.
I wanted to give my H+ C23 a try, but stayed within range of my histogram and settings of 800 ISO @1/50s for a more dramatic effect.

It has been documented that original H has a far superior camera than the p4p, and is able to open up to a 3200 noiseless ISO @1/30s.
I wanted to give my H+ C23 a try, but stayed within range of my histogram and settings of 800 ISO @1/50s for a more dramatic effect.

[emoji3]

Reactions: RPR
Reactions: SavinPeace
Here is a night shot of Oak Island, NC with time exposure. I am amazed at the night capabilities. I had a Inspire 1 and it could never do this quality of stills at night for me.
View attachment 14062

Same here, it took me by surprise. The i1 Pro Zenmuse x5 can’t come close, unless paired with an Olympus lens. It’s due to the FW. The I2 I’m having a hard time calibrating. The C23 is at the pro level for a point n’ shoot camera, an all around workhorse.

What’s your setting on you photo? It’s crisp and clean.

Here is a night shot of Oak Island, NC with time exposure. I am amazed at the night capabilities. I had a Inspire 1 and it could never do this quality of stills at night for me.
View attachment 14062

Very nice photo and nice that the H+ is so stable.

I hope to go to nearby Bald Head Island again this spring. I love that place. The fall hurricane sure roughed up the island though.

Same here, it took me by surprise. The i1 Pro Zenmuse x5 can’t come close, unless paired with an Olympus lens. It’s due to the FW. The I2 I’m having a hard time calibrating. The C23 is at the pro level for a point n’ shoot camera, an all around workhorse.

What’s your setting on you photo? It’s crisp and clean.
I was shooting in Raw and I know I had set the exposure for 4 seconds . other than that I honestly do not remember this was shot in September. Sorry ;(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece