Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23 on Typhoon H Pro?

I placed related Qs to Yuneec EU a while ago:

Will the H plus batteries work on H, and visa versa?
Will the C23 work on H and H920 with adapter?

They answered:

We are sorry to say but with both questions we have to give you the bad answer no.

Kind of unsure here since I have seen test showing the H batteries will work on Plus after charging, but requires different charge adapter. Would also like someone with the Plus and c23 to share experience .

They answered:

We are sorry to say but with both questions we have to give you the bad answer no.

Kind of unsure here since I have seen test showing the H batteries will work on Plus after charging, but requires different charge adapter. Would also like someone with the Plus and c23 to share experience .

The H plus battieres are going to be a higher voltage . They are Lipohv

The H480 batteries will work on the H Plus as they do for the 520. The H Plus batteries, as well as the H520 ones, are NOT backward compatible with the H480 (Typhoon H, H Pro).

As for the C23... We will have to wait and see if Yuneec releases a version compatible with the H480. Out of the box, a C23 meant for the H Plus will not work on the H480.

Speculation abounds that Yuneec has stated or will offer a version for the H480. It will not be for the H520, at least not with the same product name/number. The E90 is already there. Rebranding is always an option, of course, to signify the various platforms.

If, for some reason, the E90 and C23 are completely different cameras, then we can continue the speculation that IF the C23 is much better than the E90, we can only hope it is ported over to the H520, even if only rebranded as an E90-II or something.

Jeff

Last edited:
Reactions: PatR
In support of Jeff’s reference to batteries, a European individual with one of the first H Plus deliveries has verified through actual flight the H Plus can use the H-480 battery and obtain good flight time. There are voltage percentage display differences that we will need to be cognizant of if using an H-480 battery in an H Plus.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot

They answered:

Having problems with my TH Pro, I've tried a stock TH Plus with my TH Batteries and it worked finely. Alternatively, tried the C23 and the E90 on TH Pro and not recognized at this point.

Having problems with my TH Pro, I've tried a stock TH Plus with my TH Batteries and it worked finely. Alternatively, tried the C23 and the E90 on TH Pro and not recognized at this point.

I am very interested in where you got a C-23 for H pro (not being an H+, because C-23 will not work on H480-pro according to manuals and official Yuneec websites).
This is a different product, as the catalogues and Yuneec website say. Those sources also say the E90 will not work on the H 480 by the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33