Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23 xperts

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
First, I'm sorry l posted this in the H section ? I need help with using the manual camera settings shutter speed, and the others ? I'm a photographer until I switch to M ?

The first book I recommend to anyone who wants to learn and understand photography:

You'll never use automatic modes again.

The first book I recommend to anyone who wants to learn and understand photography:

You'll never use automatic modes again.
Thank you just bought it

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Enjoy! Each image also has settings and how he made it. See if you can duplicate it. Not the exact image, but the technique. If you have a DSLR with manual mode, all the better.

Enjoy! Each image also has settings and how he made it. See if you can duplicate it. Not the exact image, but the technique. If you have a DSLR with manual mode, all the better.
Yep l've got a nikon, use to use a 35 mm minolta, but never really got good with it ?

Just played with manual again, l can change the ISO, but can't adjust the shutter speed, and EV l know l'm missing something ?

Make sure the camera mode is set to 'Photograph' before opening camera settings, is it possible you are in video mode perhaps?
Will check, after l find out about how to get there, was playing while it was hovering, seen the differences in the ISO ?

Will check, after l find out about how to get there, was playing while it was hovering, seen the differences in the ISO ?
If you don’t have this manual please download it and keep it on your phone so you will have it for reference while out flying.

Use of camera controls starts on page 30.

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv0.8.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 18
Also note: it is completely unnecessary to fly... you can take video and photos with the H Plus sitting on a kitchen table or outdoor picnic table, while learning how the different adjustments affect the image or video. Without the power depletion of flight, you could probably take 30 minutes of video and 50 photos on a single battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio