Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Calibration problem

Reaction score
Hi,

I've tryied to calibrate the breeze several times at several locations and could never complete the last part. It goes up to 98% and says "calibration not completed" or something like that. The drone flies ok, but it's kind of tilted to the left. Does anybody knows how to correct it?

Hi,

I've tryied to calibrate the breeze several times at several locations and could never complete the last part. It goes up to 98% and says "calibration not completed" or something like that. The drone flies ok, but it's kind of tilted to the left. Does anybody knows how to correct it?
Are you holding the Breeze to magnetic north while calibration and holding the Breeze at 3 to 5 feet high. You might need to uninstall then reinstall the Breeze App. Also what Phone and Version # of the app are you useing that information is shown in the Breeze Cam app. Another question did you update your firmware? You might follow up with @DoomMeister. After doing this possibly you have a defective Breeze

Last edited:
Reactions: arfbn
Are you holding the Breeze to magnetic north while calibration and holding the Breeze at 3 to 5 feet high. You might need to uninstall then reinstall the Breeze App. Also what Phone and Version # of the app are you useing that information is shown in the Breeze Cam app. Another question did you update your firmware? You might follow up with @DoomMeister. After doing this possibly you have a defective Breeze

hi,

no, I probably wans't holding the breeze to magnetic north! didn't even think about it!
I bought mine 4 months ago and did not see any firmware update since. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zeedentclinic