Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera app wifi issues

Reaction score
Hi guys I tried to link my phone app to the camera and keep getting connection problems I have included images of what it's doing see if any of you can help I have disconnected the wifi and re done it still no luck with connection the password is default it's connecting then disconnecting then saying no internet tap to stay connected

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170609-202911.png
    Screenshot_20170609-202911.png
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20170609-202640.png
    Screenshot_20170609-202640.png
    386.6 KB · Views: 21
Hi there, have you been able to tell the phone to stay connected to the network? I think if you press the notice it will bring up more options and you can tell it to ignore the fact there is not a internet connection. At least that is what mine does when I use the app. I am currently running a note 5 when connected to it. The range is horrible but nice when you need to use the wand only.

No that keeps coming up and each time I got it I hit ok and it went away then disconnected then it reappeared after I ticked the box not to reappear it still pops up

That is very strange, do you happen to have another device or tablet you can try? Also, are you in close proximity to the camera when you are trying?

Ok my Nexus 7 tablet can't find the cg03 managed to get it on my phone but it keeps disconnecting then reconnect

Alright, sounds like the tablet cannot connect to 5.8Ghz network. Can you go through your phone settings and make sure that there are not features like auto switching or preferred wifi networks? Also anything to do with switching between 5.8 and 2.4 wifi? What model of phone are you using?

Did you ever get yours to work? I have a pixel 2 XL and mine does the same thing. The Cg03 wifi keeps disconnecting. I read somewhere that it's because the batteries aren't providing enough juice. I installed brand new, fully charged, rechargeable batteries and I still have the issue. Firmware is up to date.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda