Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera binding issues

Reaction score
After many binding issues, I was advised to reset my camera by pressing the small button by the SD card. This seemed to work and last night after powering my drone on and off 3 times it connected to the camera within 30 or 45 seconds and it showed up on The Binding screen. Today only one out of five attempts would the camera show up and bind. The other four times it will never Link and even after pressing the reset button the light on the front of the camera stays white. It never goes to red or flashing green like it's trying to connect. When I go 2 my table and go under settings and go to Wi-Fi I can see the cgo camera listed but it says not in range even though it's right next to the st16 and will not give me an option to connect to it. This has become increasingly frustrating as every time I've met someone to show them my new drone it will not work properly and I look like a jackass. Could this potentially be a Wi-Fi issue with my camera. I just purchased the Drone and it was new out of the box about 2 weeks ago and it has never been crashed or taken any damage of any kind. I have had a q500 for about a year and it has never ever once had a problem with the camera linking. However the camera on the G500 is not a pro and I have broken the three wires on it so I have to use the bypass cable which will not work with the typhoon H so I can't hook it up to test it. I've been instructed also to reboot the camera by pressing both buttons but this didn't seem to have any effect and the light stays White. Are you supposed to hold these buttons down or press them repeatedly in any sequence to trigger the reset again? I'm on the verge of sending the whole thing back unless someone has another trick up their sleeve.

It appears the camera has a wifi problem. Perhaps the wifi board has gone bad. In any case you need to call Yuneec and you'll likely need to send it to be repaired.

You can bind the ST16 to the CGO3 on the Q500. The video feed will look very pixelated because the CGO3 video feed is 480p and the CGO3+ is 720p. If you try it, don't turn on the ST10.

Steve since I just purchase the drone a week or two ago would it be under warranty
The warranty for the H is one year. Depending on where you purchased it, you may be able to exchange it. That would be faster than a repair.

hello all my first post .. i have had the same sort of problem before, please try and see if it all works correctly at another location totally away from your home site.
The problem i had was down to an other camera plugged into a wireless connection, i had on my cctv, sending out 1 watt of power 5.8ghz which would stop H from locking on to CGO3+
I tried away from home and all worked it was only once back home problem was back. so it could be something you are running without checking or maybe a neighbour has.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz