Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera Cases for E90 and E50

Reaction score
Created temporary (maybe permanent) homes for the cameras.

They will actually fit in the case mounted but, hey, they're expensive so house them accordingly lol

A couple of "Vaultz" lockable cases from Walmart work for now.

Could only find the 10 x 7.75 x 7.25 inch that were large enough (overlarge) that would work.

Still, a layer of Kaisen (I love that Kaisen foam, thank you Fastcap) corrected the depth and, after inserting the foam package it is stored in, packed the sides with suitable cuts of, yes you guessed it, Kaisen foam :)

Vaultz Boxes.jpg

Cool Would like to see one that has room for All Three Cameras, Filters and cleaning cloths.

Cool Would like to see one that has room for All Three Cameras, Filters and cleaning cloths.

Me too :)
They have a one with end handles that is 18" X 13" and depth of 6½"
The base depth internally is 4½" and the lid would need padding some more.
If the size of the CGO-ET padding comes as the same as the other two then the three would fit side by side, with a ¼" to pad on the side, and allow a 17½" X 6" space that could be fitted with a box/es to carry filters and accoutrements.
Even a purpose designed strip/s of my favourite Kaisen foam with a overall piece padding the top of the items sandwiched betwixt the lid and boxes.

The front corners of the case are slightly beveled so would need a little trimming, see the idea in the pic.

Maybe the next project, still working on the old Q500 case. Painting it that is.
Took the wheels and logos off and gave a couple of coats to date.
Coming along it seems.

Attachments

• Q500Case.jpg
    Q500Case.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • Vaultz Long Box.jpg
    Vaultz Long Box.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: arruntus and Haydn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics