Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

"Camera Connection Status"Camera type is not match! Pleaseselect right camera type!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new at the forum
This week I had several problems with my cam, always need to reconnect / rebind it again.

Today, when I start both ST16 and Drone (Typhoon H pro 3 antennas / CGO3P - firm: ST16_V3.1.30.yuneec "and" TyphoonH_Ver3.04_E.bin "

The display always comes to the following:

"Camera Connection Status"
Camera type is not match! por favor
select right camera type!

With the ONLY possibility to press OK, which brings me to the "camera selection"
Now I can not bind / reconnect my cam again and my controller is in a looping

HELP ME PLEASE!

You need to do a factory reset of the ST16.
Go to Pad, Settings, Backup & reset.
Select Reset.
Select Factory Data Reset; Reset Tablet; Erase Everything.
At that point the ST16 will reboot. When it powers back up go to System settings. You will need to create a new H model, name and save it. Then bind to the new model. At that point turn on the H, tip it forward a few times until you see the flashing orange light. Then you should see the H and the camera listed in the bind columns.

Comment from Steve Carr post.
Camera Type is not a Match

You need to do a factory reset of the ST16.
Go to Pad, Settings, Backup & reset.
Select Reset.
Select Factory Data Reset; Reset Tablet; Erase Everything.
At that point the ST16 will reboot. When it powers back up go to System settings. You will need to create a new H model, name and save it. Then bind to the new model. At that point turn on the H, tip it forward a few times until you see the flashing orange light. Then you should see the H and the camera listed in the bind columns.

Comment from Steve Carr post.
Camera Type is not a Match
I can not enter a pad, the poster redirects me to "choose a camera". I can not reinstall the system because I can not access the pad option. if only there were some way to install the system again that is not entering the pad option, I would be very helpful .. please!

Make sure your ST 16 is fully charged. Looking at the voltage up on the top right of the 16, its way to low to perform this function. What % is it at?

That could be the problem. If system voltage gets too low it will drop the camera.

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-06 at 00.00.17.jpeg
sorry, I forgot to turn on the typhoon h. That window appears to me, it does not leave me another option to select "ok". I clarify, the commands of the camera if they work with normality their movement. What does not appear to me is the image.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-12-06 at 00.00.17 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-12-06 at 00.00.17 (1).jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-06 at 00.00.17 (1).jpeg
redirect me to this window, where I see that error sign .. any help? I need to restart the device but I can not enter "pad"

Hi tait0
Was you able to solve the problem? I'm facing the same issue and want to reset the controller.
Thanks for answer
TIA

Jago

Hi tait0
Was you able to solve the problem? I'm facing the same issue and want to reset the controller.
Thanks for answer
TIA

Jago
I couldn't solve it, I couldn't reset the controller. apparently it is a problem of the wifi board.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan