Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera Connection

Vic

Reaction score
The notice at the top of my ST-16 says "Reconnecting to camera, please wait___" from the time I turn it on until I shut it off. I'm trying to get this stuff to work in my living room before heading out to an open field. Yesterday, after my first trip out of the house with the drone, and a failure at attempting to calibrate the compass I came back in & fumbled around until I was able to calibrate it about six feet from the controller. I know, I know-----I'll recalibrate it outside! Back to the problem---I'm guessing that I'm not getting a wifi connection between the two units. What's up?

Vic

1. Check the camera is receiving power (lights / initialization movement).
2. Is the camera bound to the ST-16 ? Check this in System Settings - is the camera listed on the right there, next to the typhoon itself ? (It should have CGOP in the model number somewhere)

Initial connection time should be around 2 minutes from the time you power on the craft, 1 minute if you are using the 'A' (US version) of the firmware.

The camera moves (initializes?) & the green light blinks when the craft is powered up. In System Settings, under "Camera" is Not Connected and below that is CGO3P_B21442. If I highlight the number & touch Bind I get a login page that I know nothing about. When I get the notice that remote control is connected the wifi shows "Connecting" forever until I back out of it.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
0ROJYyg.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers