Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera connection

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Is the camera connected thru the gimble connection, or does it have to be plugged in with a seperate lead ?

Is the camera connected thru the gimble connection, or does it have to be plugged in with a seperate lead ?

The Camera functions are powered through the gimbal connection. Otherwise they are independent, and work directly with the Controller via 5.8 WiFi.

The Gimbal functions are dependent on the gimbal connection the for both power and all control beyond basic stabilization. Manual gimbal functions come through the drones connection with the Controller via 2.4 WiFi. Basic gimbal stabilization is provided by the gimbal system itself, and only requires power from the gimbal connector.

There are no other leads required for normal operation. The supplied extra lead (Pigtail) is only a backup of the same connections provided by the normal gimbal connector (hot shoe).

Reactions: DoomMeister
The Camera functions are powered through the gimbal connection. Otherwise they are independent, and work directly with the Controller via 5.8 WiFi.

The Gimbal functions are dependent on the gimbal connection the for both power and all control beyond basic stabilization. Manual gimbal functions come through the drones connection with the Controller via 2.4 WiFi. Basic gimbal stabilization is provided by the gimbal system itself, and only requires power from the gimbal connector.

There are no other leads required for normal operation. The supplied extra lead (Pigtail) is only a backup of the same connections provided by the normal gimbal connector (hot shoe).
I just got it a week ago and finally got to opening it, watched the video that comes with it ? What confused me it stated it comes connected, seen the plug on the underside, and plugs on the gimble which made me think if I was supposed to connect it ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval