Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera connects but won't rotate with sticks

Reaction score
cgo3+ camera - it's pointed down and while it will rotate when I calibrate the gimbal, the controller has no effect on it, it's as though it's not connected - except the pan control and slider will move the camera, just the sticks won't.
I went into the secret menu and calibrated the controller and did a HW test, everything was green - passed.
I went in and bound ? the camera to the controller a few times.
I calibrated the gimbals a few times, insuring all switches were in middle positions.
I removed it from the typhoon and checked out the contacts, looked great but cleaned them with contact cleaner anyway.
any ideas would be appreciated.

cgo3+ camera - it's pointed down and while it will rotate when I calibrate the gimbal, the controller has no effect on it, it's as though it's not connected - except the pan control and slider will move the camera, just the sticks won't.

I guess as you are talking about a CGO3+ that you meant to post this in the TH section rather than the TH+ bit - perhaps Mods will move it for you.

I'm slightly confused by your post, because that is normal and correct behaviour for a single controller machine - the only time the sticks are used to control the camera is when it is Team mode with another controller or when flying a CCC course. You don't mention team mode, so I am curious as to why you think the sticks should be controlling the camera movement...

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
Agreed... unless in team mode or during CCC (and setting the gimbal and pan switches to "Global"), the sticks (in the case of CCC, the right stick) have never controlled the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430