Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera doesn't respond to controller command

Reaction score
So I had a small crash in some hedgesback in Nov 2017 gimbel came off i was able to reattached it back no problem.. made sure every think response to the controller.. so I put it up and didn't take it back out till new years everything was working great... now today I noticed that the camera wasn't responding to the controller.. and it just sits there not strate but at a angle... and the controller now says cannot connect to camera... any thoughts

Rebind the camera to the box and see if that helps.
Try removing the SD card from the box and reinstalling it in it's seat.
Does the camera react to the start up procedure when you turn on the Q (Tilt up and down) ?
Do you have any lights showing on the camera ?

Reactions: Irula
Rebind the camera to the box and see if that helps.
Try removing the SD card from the box and reinstalling it in it's seat.
Does the camera react to the start up procedure when you turn on the Q (Tilt up and down) ?
It's not tilting up and down... and its just a site there with a slight angle and I can't get it straight... the remote said that it can connect to camera... but I can still get video feed.

The camera has two ways of connecting to the Q.
The first is in the camera shoe.When you slide the camera onto the Q there is a set of contacts that connect the camera and Q.
The second is to use the patch cable.
Remove the patch cable and try to connect using just the shoe connector.
Did you try removing the SD card in the box and reseating it in the holder ?
Many times, that's all it takes.

Reactions: Irula and chimpax
The camera has two ways of connecting to the Q.
The first is in the camera shoe.When you slide the camera onto the Q there is a set of contacts that connect the camera and Q.
The second is to use the patch cable.
Remove the patch cable and try to connect using just the shoe connector.
Did you try removing the SD card in the box and reseating it in the holder ?
Many times, that's all it takes.
I am having the same issue I’m using the patch cable. Shoe cables ripped after a crash so I only have the option of the patch cable. You think patch cable went bad ?

I doubt the patch cord has gone bad.
Does the camera respond at startup ?
Go into the hidden menu and make sure the transmitter controls are working correctly.
Lastly, try reloading the firmware to the camera and the Q as well.

Go into the hidden menu and make sure the transmitter controls are working correctly.

Connects to Transmitter (st+10) green and purple lights flashing.
but tilt not working and when I try to take a photo or video says failed to take photo or failed to take video. sometimes it says failed to initialize camera .

Try removing the SD card from the camera and reformatting it.
Did you confirm the controls on/in the box are working in the hidden menu ?
Did you try removing the sd card from behind the transmitter battery and reinstalling it ?
Have you tried to reload the firmware to the camera ?
With everything on, if you gently move the camera, does it stay there or go back to some kind of neutral position ? Any signs the camera motors are working ??
Feed more info to us about what you have tried to do to fix the problem....

I'll try that and let u know

No the camera doesn't respond at start up but after the remote sync to is I can see video on the controller

I'm going to try to Re solder the three wires for the camera and not use the patch cord and see if that fixes the issue... I will keep you all posted on my progress

I'm going to try to Re solder the three wires for the camera and not use the patch cord and see if that fixes the issue... I will keep you all posted on my progress
did that fix your problem? I been thinking of trying the same thing but have not gotten to it.

[QUOTE = "djaleks mark, post: 152981, μέλος: 12661"] [QUOTE = "gordonj1085, post: 143047, μέλος: 16606"] Έτσι, επανασυνδέετε πίσω κανένα πρόβλημα .. βεβαιωθείτε ότι κάθε σκέφτεται απάντηση στον ελεγκτή. οπότε το έβαλα και δεν το έβγαλα πίσω μέχρι τα νέα χρόνια όλα λειτουργούσαν καλά ... τώρα σήμερα παρατήρησα ότι η φωτογραφική μηχανή δεν ανταποκρίνεται στον ελεγκτή .. και απλά δεν στέκεται εκεί, γωνία ... και ο ελεγκτής λέει τώρα ότι δεν μπορεί συνδεθείτε με την κάμερα ... οποιαδήποτε σκέψεις [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]ΞΑΝΑΚΑΝΕ ΣΥΝΤΟΝΙΣΜΑ ΚΑΜΕΡΑΣ ΤΗΛΕΧΕΙΡΗΣΤΗΡΙΟΥ
Please translate your reply into English which is the preferred language in this forum.
Thank You.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis