Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera Driver files - CGO-ET

Reaction score
I haven't confirmed any of this... just playing with thoughts.
I'm familiar with IT, Windows, Android, etc.... was wondering if any one knew the file location & name of the camera drivers or camera profile files within the ST16 or ST24 software or the Models Software.

In particular the the CGO-ET camera. I'd like to compare the ST-16 CGO-ET files for the H480 and the H920+, and maybe the H520.

Has anyone experimented in these camera files? Anyone know the structure of the script or variables within the files? Anyone edited or modified the files?

The H920 / ST24 has a CGO3, CGO3+ in it's camera driver selection. The H920+, H480, H520 have the CGO3+ and CGO-ET in their ST16 camera driver selection. I'm curious, since the physical wiring is the same, what is different in the camera profile / driver scripting and is it a common file with small unique changes between the models or controllers.

Introduces another question: Is there any Yuneec Development Tools or 3rd Party Tools that are available to edit and modify the core files? I've read some Owners have contacted Yuneec to modify the Fly Zone, that normally indicates the files contain modifiable variables or script entries. In comparison, it's common to utilize DJI Development tools to modify zones, speed, motor limits, etc. on DJI software.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss