Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera Issues

Reaction score
Ok so i have the q500 with the CGO3 camera

When i boot up the q500 and the st10 everything seems to work except for the tilt on the camera.

When i plug the camera into my Steady grip the tilt works fine.

Both are connected to the grip and the drone via the cable not the quick connect.

I have tried resetting and rebinding ETC.

Any Ideas>?

Ok so i have the q500 with the CGO3 camera

When i boot up the q500 and the st10 everything seems to work except for the tilt on the camera.

When i plug the camera into my Steady grip the tilt works fine.

Both are connected to the grip and the drone via the cable not the quick connect.

I have tried resetting and rebinding ETC.

Any Ideas>?
Does it turn freely when powered off?
If so, the next step is the ST10 calibration. NOTE: in the video he failed to place the tilt and rabbit/turtle slider in the middle position. You must place those sliders back to center after each movement.

Does it turn freely when powered off?
If so, the next step is the ST10 calibration. NOTE: in the video he failed to place the tilt and rabbit/turtle slider in the middle position. You must place those sliders back to center after each movement.

I will try this as soon as I get home. Im not sure about the turning freely. I know if I manually tilt it, it moves back to center

that didnt work. checked to see if it was moving freely as well and it doesnt. it returns to center either way you move it. when i hit the tilt it beeps when it gets to center but does not tilt either way. The video works but it says cannot connect to camera reconnecting
. any other ideas?

it tilts on the steady grip just not with the drone. ugh.
First open Hardware Monitor and check the tilt slider to see if it is working properly. You can compare it to the rabbit/turtle slider. If it appears to be working okay, then create a new model and go thru the binding process for the Q and the camera. Then check it again. Just do all of this inside with the props removed.

I have rebound this thing a million times. It always says connection established but tilt never starts working

I have rebound this thing a million times. It always says connection established but tilt never starts working
Right. I understand. But, again, check the slider with HM to verify the slider is working properly. If so, then create a new model.

15194442068961994742948.jpg I've done it a couple times. Ever reset the st10+ and rebound and did the sensor test . its so aggravating because the thing works perfect on the steady grip ugh.

But.........it still shows the error "Unable to connect to camera"?

Ya stills shows that. It will record, and take pics even though it says that it can't connect. The only thing not working is the tilt. Im so confused. Ive racked my brain for hours in this.

Reselect the camera type. Select the wrong camera and then go back and select the correct one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval