Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera Issues

Reaction score
Pictures are worth a thousand words... or two thousand dollars? Any IMG_2438.jpgrecommendations? Thanks all!

Problem 1 - Gimbal Gel Dampers Leaking
Problem 2 - SD Card Ejector failure
Problem 3 - No SD card is discoverable brand new or used 64GB or 128GB.

Solutions?IMG_2439.jpg

View attachment 12977

Warranty? Manufacture Defects?

Last edited:
The leaking dampers is a warranty issue, or buy another set to get the job done faster for far less than shipping it back would cost.

I can’t say anything about the card ejection problem as I don’t know where you obtained the card, the type of card, or even if it was inserted properly. If it was installed backwards it will have to be pulled out using tweezers or similar.

SD card recognition typically ends up being an incorrect format error or using a card brand the system cannot recognize. If using a Samsung card it ain’t gonna happen. Try formatting a compatible card in FAT32 or exFat. There have also been cases where cards were broken when received.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackMTaco
The damper problem is apparently something that happens for some, personally, I haven't experienced this my self, but as PatR writes its probably cheaper to by a new set instead of sending them back to Yuneec :-/

Regarding Your SD card error, I would call Yuneec costumer support and get an RMA for the camera to get it fixed. If you break something taking it out you risk having to pay for the repair yourself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430