Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera judders

Reaction score
I have a question about the H's camera. is my camera faulty, when i tilt it down it does not do it in one smooth motion. it judders a bit and i did not notice it before. It's only a month old is this normal or should i return it before the warranty is up. Thanks x

I have a question about the H's camera. is my camera faulty, when i tilt it down it does not do it in one smooth motion. it judders a bit and i did not notice it before. It's only a month old is this normal or should i return it before the warranty is up. Thanks x
With the power off move the camera around and up and down slowly and see if you feel any tight spots or binding. If it's smooth then power it up and try again to see if it's still jerky or smooth.
If you still have a problem then call Yuneec.

Reactions: Abby Harts
Sounds like you have a fault in the gimbal. I don't think it'll cure itself, so I'd give Yuneec a call and discuss it with them.

Reactions: Abby Harts
With the power off move the camera around and up and down slowly and see if you feel any tight spots or binding. If it's smooth then power it up and try again to see if it's still jerky or smooth.
If you still have a problem then call Yuneec.
Thanks Steve I will try that and and let you know over the next few days. Thank you x

Sounds like you have a fault in the gimbal. I don't think it'll cure itself, so I'd give Yuneec a call and discuss it with them.
Thanks Graham I will call them tomorrow and see what they say. Thank you x

Did you ever start it with the gimbal protector on lately? If so, it could have stripped the plastic gimbal gear?
Thanks DroneClone. no i have not done that, It's not much but if I was filming I would have to edit a few frames out so you could not see the judder.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone