Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera not connecting with ST10

Reaction score
The camera is blinking red and green. ST10 reads RC connected- WiFi connecting. I have tried to bind camera, but it says camera not connected. Sometimes I get a series of chimes, like its playing me a little song.
everything was working fine the last time I flew, and put back in case. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Reaction score
Try re-binding the Q and the camera to the ST10+.

Turn Everything Off Bird and TX

Turn on the ST10+ but not the bird

After it initializes select Model Select at bottom right of screen

Touch and Hold the model. Menu appears. Touch DELETE.

Now turn off ST10+

Turn on the Bird. After it is on, Title Forward and Side to Side to enter Bind Mode. Light will be flashing Orange in back of Bird.

Turn on ST10+ Select Flight Settings, then Select Bind. Bind the Model and Bind the Camera

Tap Return Button at bottom of ST10+ a few times to get back to main screen. You should now see the camera come up on display.

Reaction score
Thank guys for your input, I reformatted my SD card, then was able to reconnect with the camera. Thanks again

Reaction score
Whats the best sd cards to get for the transmitter and drone
I used the 8GB micronSD card that came with my Q500+ in the transmitter. That one isn't as important because it just records data.

I like the SanDisk brand for my CGO2+ & CGO3 cameras. Class 10 is a must, and I've used the SanDisk Ultra micro 16GB & SanDisk Ultra Plus micro 32GB. You don't really need anything higher than 32GB, in my opinion.

Reaction score
I used the 8GB micronSD card that came with my Q500+ in the transmitter. That one isn't as important because it just records data.

I like the SanDisk brand for my CGO2+ & CGO3 cameras. Class 10 is a must, and I've used the SanDisk Ultra micro 16GB & SanDisk Ultra Plus micro 32GB. You don't really need anything higher than 32GB, in my opinion.
How can you tell if they a class 10

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christianrivas