Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera not powering up

Al

Reaction score
Hello Yuneec Pilots,

Maybe someone can give me some advice, Long story short. After a crash of the H, camera destoryed. Fixed the drone purchased new camera. Would not power up, so could not bind. Later found out no power was getting to the gimbal connector plate. with help from a friend discovered K fuse was short out. put a jumper with a fuse rod from a 5a fuse. Gimbal connector plate is getting power now, but still camera will not power up. I have tested the camera with an 11.1 2700mah battery it powered up white light on, plus the shop where I ordered the camera assure me the camera was tested and working 100% before shipping to me. So I dont know where to look now or what to check. Any ideas or comments will be appreciated

Unfortunately, I had a similar problem recently. My camera would power up at all. The middle pin on the H mount was depressed and stuck. I used a plastic hook to pull it back up into place. However, the pin apparently touched something on the h mount board and took out the entire velometer board (big circuit board inside the bird that connects everything together). $129 for the board and about four hours of work to replace (ok maybe not four hours if I didn't forget two connectors and had to pull the **** thing apart twice). First I would say check the connector at the h mount (take the three screws off and the only gray wire bundle). Then follow the wire back to the velometer board and check there as well. Last thing would be to order a new velometer board and replace it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawchef